note* The video is a representaion of the effect resin gives to a print
Auset and Heru
- Limited Edition of 20 Giclee Canvas Print.
- Once they've run out, they will not be remade
- Each print is
- Printed with UV-protected latex inks.
- Museum-Quality Canvas (390 grams / square meter poly-cotton blend).
- Printed on a proper-coated, archival-quality, poly-cotton canvas. and Handcrafted, 100% pinewood frames sourced from sustainable forests.
- Prints arrive ready-to-hang with pre-installed metal hooks.
- Every print has reinforced backing so they are guaranteed never to sag.
- side width is 0.75 inches
- You have the option of a regular canvas print, gold leaf embelished print, resin print, or a combination of both. For combination prints, I individually gold leaf each gold element on the canvas, then resin each print to give it a beautiful glassy effect. Resin offers longterm clarity and superior protection against UV yellowing. Note* This method takes a couple days longer as the resin takes 48 hours to cure (harden).
- Signed by artist
When Archival prints are displayed indoors behind glass, they have a longevity of greater than 100 years before perecptible fading.